test4

Thursday, October 8, 2009

STI Long Term Chart

I was trying to look into the longer term charts to see if I could get anything bullish out of it. However, try as I might, I can't find one at the moment.



We can see the long long term dark yellow channel which STI has been since 1990. The resistance was hit 4 times in the past, and now is the 5th time. It was breached at the 4th hit, but it has since come back down.

If STI still cannot breach this resistance line soon, then things could get quite bad... Perhaps this is the reason why some people are starting to raise shorts.

Shall see as we go along... STI is still doing ranged trading. Perhaps I shall look into S&P 500 to try and see if there's a correlation, since it has been observed that Elliott Waves of larger degrees tend to move in tandem for different indexes.

While there may be further upside, it will be an uphill task. Not wise to buy for super long term at the moment...

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!Hello Guys!!! I am Caro I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>