test4

Monday, August 10, 2009

Updated Elliott Wave Recount (fine-tuned)

Ok, so I have fine-tuned my EW count with some help from Eagle from CNA Market Talk forum.


Instead of reaching wave 3 soon for the previous post, it appears that we have just finished wave 3, and halfway through wave 4 now. Based on the updated count, it does seems that we are approaching the end of this bear rally, i.e. end of wave 5.

The light blue line represents the 100 week channel resistance. Based on fibonacci retracements, we are likely to reach near 2970 (61.8% fibo retracement) before the end of this bear rally.

However, wave 4 might not be ending so soon. MACD crossing over and stochastics pointing to down do not seem to be good signs. Furthermore, subwave 2 is rather short, so by rule of alternation, subwave 4 would likely be long and complex. Also, STI bounced off the 200 week moving average at 2700.

On the other hand, we have factors supporting STI at the moment, the positivity at DOW on Friday night, the decrease in the RSI, better than expected bank results, as well as the wave 5 scenario.

My expectations remains that STI will attempt one more time to break the 2684 to 2700 region, probably by the end of the month. Should STI managed to break this, the next target would be to reach 2970 at 61.8% retracement and near to the 100 week resistance line. I highly doubt 2970 will be breached.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!Hello Guys!!! I am Caro I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>