test4

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

STI - A correction or the start of the decline?

Nice 85 points drop today by STI.
But the million dollar question is, is this the start of the decline? Or is it just a mild correction?
I believe we might be in an a-b-c correction, and have reverted back to my most wave bullish count.

Sub a: 2700 ~ 2542
Sub b: 2542 ~ 2631
Sub c: 2631 ~
.......................2522?
.......................2467?
.......................2412?

It's whether it's first wave of impulsive down-trend or continuation of up-trend which is the hardest to identify... I'm with the latter so far... But I won't deny I might highly likely be wrong... and we might well be in wave 3 downwards. That means, a scary down-wave is coming.

Why I still think there might be further upside potential is due to time-line of waves. Where I labelled waves 2, 4, and B, the correction was about 7 to 9 days... Today is the 9th trading day since 2700 on 5th August....
STI could well be this:




Another Updated chart:




The next support is the green line that is plotted, a support since March. Tomorrow, we might likely see support at 2500 to 2522 region, 2500 being the green line support, and 2522 being 38.2% wave 2 retracement of my counted elliott wave 1.



Next, for calculations of the pivot point, for tomorrow:
Pivot 2561.06


R1 2576.63
S1 2530.41
R2 2607.28
S2 2514.84
R3 2622.85
S3 2484.19

Noticed that 2530 and 2514 is seen as well.
2530 is also the first pivot support for weekly, and 2518 the pivot for monthly.

In addition, 2500, a nice round number, would likely be a psychological support as well.


Hence, I expect that the lowest for this correction could be about 2500 before the next leg up.
It's certainly getting more dangerous to long stocks at the moment. Must trade with care.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!Hello Guys!!! I am Caro I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>