test4

Monday, February 22, 2010

Portfolio Updates

With the recent Operation Fund Switch 1, my dividends basket has changed a little, taking of macquarie international infrastructure fund and moving the funds to Starhub at its 200 SMA.
For the investing and trading baskets, there's not much difference...

The losses in the trading basket serves to remind me of my naivete in the first year of my journey towards freedom. I guess I have much more to learn.

Fortunately for me, China Sky has not been hit by any scandals to cause it to suspend or delist :(
Hopefully it will go back up for me. The NAV is much higher, and its highest price was >$2, but then again, we wouldn't know if the accounts are true.

As for LC Dev, I have had the chance to exit with some profit in Jan, but I was too greedy to take it, resulting in a paper loss again now.

My updated portfolio:


Dividends Basket -- Mainly for dividends
6 lots of SPH @ 3.65
6 lots Capital Commercial Trust @ 0.84
13 lots of CitySpring at 0.51 (7 lots from rights)
2 lots of ST Engg at 2.28
20 lots of Starhill Global Reit at 0.525
10 lots of Starhub at 1.90
26 lots of GRP at 0.20

The total cost here is about $72.83k and the expected average monthly dividends is about $505.

Investment Basket -- Mainly because I like the business or for growth
5 lots of Breadtalk at 0.37
2 lots of Capitaland at 1.64 (averaged down by selling 1 lot at $3.50 before)

Cost: $5130

Trading Basket -- Hoping to sell off
30 lots of Hor Kew at 0.125
20 lots of LC Dev at 0.21
2 lots of Cosco at 2.67
60 lots of Berlian Laju at 0.117
20 lots of China Sky at 0.245
4 lots of Singtel at 2.99

Cost: $37170


As of now, I only touched $461 of my opportunity funds since the last update. Since the last month, my opportunity funds have increased. With dividends from CapitaComm and Starhill coming on 26th Feb, salary coming in a week's time, and funds from teaching tuition, my war chest would be boosted a little more.

Another round of dividends would be coming from CitySpring and GRP in March to further boost the war chest. No more from Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund from now onwards :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>