test4

Thursday, September 17, 2009

STI Updates

It's Elliott Wave International freeweek this week! ANd Club EWI subscribers have one week free access to their short term updates!

So I happily clicked and checked on their latest count for Singapore. Guess what? Their count is the same as what I had posted a month ago before I revised

http://wealthbuch.blogspot.com/2009/08/sti-correction-or-start-of-decline.html



It does appear that we have more upside to go then, i.e. wave iii of C might be beginning.
2900 a possibility? Let's see :)

Meanwhile, I sold Fuxing at 0.12 the day before, then see it rise to day to 0.15..... :(
Well, it's too bad.


Guess I have so much more to learn. I'm lucky to be "paying" school fees via lost earnings, and not lost money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>