test4

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review on 2009

As the year 2009 comes to a close, it's time to review my progress and achievements for the year 2009.

Achievements:
1) Set up ExamWorld for students.
2) Achieved my first $100k in equities in October.
3) Built up my tuition income quite substantially, both from private tuition and from teaching at a tuition centre.
4) Set up Wealth Buch.

My total realised gains (dividends, realised gains, realised losses) from the stock market is around $9061.33 in the whole of 2009. My investment capital has grown from around $60k at the start of the year till $112k at the end of 2009.

On the relation side, I'm planning with my girlfriend to apply for the Hougang BTO flats in Jan 2010. If succeed, marriage shall be in the works by 2013.

The year 2009 has ended positively, both in my life and in the market. Let's wish for another boomz year in the year 2010. :)


Happy New Year to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year JW!

    Glad to know 2009 turned out so fantastic for you! Sadly, it didn't go too well for me, so I hope 2010 will be much, much better.

    Good luck and good health!

    Regards,
    Musicwhiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MusicWhiz,

    Happy New Year too! Thanks for visiting!

    Good luck and good health too!

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>