test4

Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Portfolio Update

April portfolio consists of Saizen Warrants Purchase at 0.075 and a 2nd round of loading of Aztech at 0.24.
This is the month where Starhill announced results of dividends $190. Starhill also announced a new CEO and the purchase of Malaysian properties, which is yield accretive.

A number of my holdings went XD, Capitaland, ST Engg, Aztech, which help contribute to their recent downturn.



A short summary of my holdings:


The total cost is about $109,975, while the market value is about $131,430. This represents an unrealised gain of 19.5%.

The total annual dividends from this combination is $8251, representing an average of $687 monthly. Ganbatte!

AIMSAMPIREIT and SAIZEN REIT will be announcing their results on 12th May... Exciting... :)


As for those in the trading baskets (which I failed to cut loss or employ correct trading strategies), they are still largely in red. The paper loss here is quite a few thousands on a cost of $25,210. Hor Kew and Cosco has given dividends XD and I will treat the dividends as a return of capital and use it to offset the cost price of these stocks.

Trading Basket -- Hoping to sell off 


(red = freezer stocks to remind myself of my mistakes)
30 lots of Hor Kew at 0.125
20 lots of LC Dev at 0.21
2 lots of Cosco at 2.67
60 lots of Berlian Laju at 0.117
20 lots of China Sky at 0.245


I had a chance to sell LC Dev at a small profit of 0.215 instead of letting it remain in red now, but I didn't take that opportunity to do so :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>