test4

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Elliott Wave Basic Theory and Wave Structure Part 1

This is the first post of my research on the Elliott Wave Theory.

Basically, Elliott Wave Analysis is only about identifying 2 types of wave structures, which are Impulsive waves and Corrective waves respectively. To do further analysis, we will have to make use of

(i) Relationship between the waves
(ii) The degree of the waves.
(iii) Fibonacci Tools
(iv) Trendlines and channels

and so on...

There are certain rules we must follow and many many guidelines to make use of in order to increase the accuracy of our counts.
This post aims to try to understand how to identify Impulsive and Corrective waves.


For traders experienced with Elliott Wave, he/she will be able to identify the Impulsive and Corrective waves immediately in one glance, and come up with one or more different wave counts which can all be valid. The purpose of wave counting is not so to get the correct wave counts, but more of identifying and recognizing what the next market trend is. Would it be a strong or weak wave? Would it be a simple or complex wave? Proper usage of Elliott Waves can give a trader the advantage of "timing" the market and to be able to be ahead of the market by a few steps.



*** More to come ***

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!Hello Guys!!! I am Caro I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>