test4

Saturday, November 22, 2008

How to be fit, lose weight, and keep it off -- Part 1

This is the part 1 of a series of my thoughts and knowledge on fat loss.
[Part 1, Part 2]

How to be fit, lose weight, and keep it off

The easiest way to lose the extra weight is.....
to Chop off a limb

okok just joking... Being fit, losing weight, and keeping the extra weight off requires a change of lifestyle. It is not achievable by short term slimming programs, slimming pills, or even short term dieting. To me, losing fats (not lean mass or muscle) is important in our quest for fitness and health.

One should not focus purely on losing weight. The simple reason is because weight loss can be both healthy and unhealthy. The way that you want to lose weight plays an important role in how long you can keep that extra flab off.

In this topic, I will attempt to write what I know and what I have gathered about being a healthier and fitter person. The following topics will be covered:

1. Diet
2. Exercise
3. Weight Loss Centres

These two areas to be focussed are common sense to everyone out there who aims to lose their flab. I would like to point out these two areas because there are a number of misconceptions about them. I wouldn't say I'm good in these areas, but I have read widely about them, and I would like to share my knowledge here. Please help point out any errors that I may have made... Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>