December was a rather quiet month.
The main changes to my portfolio are
1) First Reit. I initiated a position in First REIT rights at 0.165, and subsequently exercised the rights by paying another 0.50, bringing my price to 0.665. This gives a yield of about 9.64%. This is a stock I wanted while it was 40c region, but procrastinated too long. While, hindsight is 20/20.
2) Silverlake. I initiated a position at 0.33, and I have written 2 posts about this.
3) CapitalMallsAsia. I initiated a position at 1.86.
4) Cut loss on China Sky at 0.22. While on hindsight, I could have done better and sold it this week with a profit instead of a $500 loss.... :(
5) Took profit on Breadtalk. Again, on hindsight, I could have earn more if I sold it this week, but then again, it's hindsight, and my number of lots is so little it would have mattered much anyway.
6) Subscribed for LC Dev rights.